Minggu, 07 September 2008
How to hold your pencil when you draw to get loose lines, artist tip and technique.
How to hold your pencil when you draw to get loose lines, artist tip and technique.Great questions I receive from e-mail: Hi I love your work! Thanks for putting it up, it has inspired me more and I am learning alot from it! I have a question, I really like how your lines look so fluid, smooth agile and loose. What is the best way to get the lines to look like that? When you draw with
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Chibi Cute Boa Hancock and Luffy Action Figure Chibi Cute Boa Hancock and Luffy One Piece , Chibi Cute Boa Hancock and Luffy One Piece Actio...
-
Sekirei No. 3 Kazehana Wallpapers Sekirei No. 3 Kazehana Wallpapers, Sekirei No. 3 Kazehana Wallpaper, Sekirei No. 3 Kazehana Anime Wallpap...
-
Hitagi Senjougahara Bakemonogatari Wallpapers Hitagi Senjougahara Wallpapers, Hitagi Senjougahara Wallpaper, Hitagi Senjougahara Bakemonog...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Contoh Makalah Jurnal Skripsi Tesis
PDF Download PDF Search Engine
Art Gallery Artist - Contemporary Abstract Paintings and Graphics
History of Art, Artists & Art Movements
Top 30 Hot Music Downloads
Top Digital Songs
Christian Residential Drug Treatment
Donate Your Car San Francisco
Firm Law Mesothelioma Texas
Ms Exchange Server Hosting
Villa di Piazzano Cortona Italy Hotel
Windows Download Software
Windows Download Center
plastic surgery before and after korean
Fashion N style
Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.